Location: Hartford, CT
Type: Direct Hire
Our client based Hartford, CT is seeking a strong Content Writer supporting patient families, including, clinical program website content, patient family stories, blog and social media posts, articles and newsletters. We are seeking a Writer that has strong storytelling capabilities that can grow their brand!
Content Producer Responsibilities:
- Writes and edits promotional copy for collateral, email campaigns, website, and other materials. Writes and edits additional copy as assigned
- Manages writing projects, as assigned, from inception through delivery
- Writes and edits copy for content marketing purposes (patient family stories, blog posts, white papers, emails, and e-newsletters), as well as communications about organization’s clinical programs, events, industry news, etc
- Works closely with subject matter experts and key stakeholders to develop messaging and content that enhances the hospitals brand and connects the organization to both current and prospective customers through compelling storytelling
Content Producer Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism, Communications or related field preferred
- Minimum of three years’ experience in medical/healthcare writing
- Demonstrated experience working closely with subject matter experts and key stakeholders to develop messaging and content
Job ID: 314773LM
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: