WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Participate in decision making concerning software architecture and design.
- Develop custom plugins.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Maintain high standards, attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness.
- Work independently and with team members to hit deadlines.
WordPress Developer Requirements / Skills:
- Understanding of WordPress themes and customizations.
- Proficiency with HTML 7 and the full LAMP stack development.
- The ability to collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Job ID: 317162MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: