Location: Philadelphia, PA
Great contract opportunity with a client in the higher education space. Looking to hire ASAP!
Website Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Develop/write content that demonstrates a strong understanding of the client's brand, target audiences, and the their message and communication standards
- Develop and maintain content for websites, keeping the sites fresh and relevant
- Coordinate and meet with designated content authors/managers across the organization to assist departments in creating and maintaining site content
Website Content Writer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required. Any and all degree(s) must be from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning
- 1-3 years of experience in the development of content for large websites required
- Experience with Drupal content management system or other CMS is preferred but not mandatory
- Strong editing and proofreading skills required
- Previous web content writing experience within a marketing or communications department preferred
Job ID: 316574JS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: