Web Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure the successful and timely delivery of a range of internal Web consulting/administrative services with priority given to customer service
- Oversee implementation of the content management system (CMS) and development of new templates
- Lead training activities of the CMS, as well as Web accessibility/usability standards
- Coordinate inflow of all Web team projects, related budgets and sourcing resources; develops process with supervisor for prioritizing all Web projects
- Project manages select budgetary commitments, Web developers, content managers, Web administrators and temporary personnel
- Develop and communicate Web site usage and security policies and standards for all users; works with information technology services, legal and related partners to register Web servers and sites with domain name services; ensures security of Web sites and related applications; performs periodic Web site audits; monitors and reports on Web site traffic and related activity
- Provide guidance and contribution to Web site(s) architecture and overall site structure within the context of the Content Management System; manage Web development Projects, resources and teams (including intranets and extranets); conducts research into current and emerging Web technologies and issues in support of Web development efforts
- Advise on/manage technical issues and contribute to the development and maintenance of the overall information architecture of the site(s)
Web Manager Requirements:
- Proven team leadership and responsibility with regard to technical projects and initiatives in a complex organization
- Must have developed and implemented a successful corporate or health system and/or higher education Web strategies
- Strong customer and interpersonal/human relations service skills.
- Ability to organize, manage and work within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Job ID: 312991CC2
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: