Web Insights & Analytics Responsibilities:
Web Analytics Architecture and Implementation (40%)
- Collaborates with business partners to identify, propose, and refine web analytics KPIs to enable outcome-oriented delivery
- Defines web analytics architecture based on business goals
- Implements analytics back-end work and/or manages vendors who implement analytics back-end work
- Manages analytics back-end work and implementation
- Establishes and ensures QA process; all tags are implemented and working correctly
- Supports in-house and third-party digital marketing teams to ensure that campaigns are tracked correctly
- Oversees the ingestion or migration of third-party / acquired sites web analytics data
- Champions Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) improvements by monitoring web analytics data in order to proactively identify improvement opportunities and ideate changes
- Manages AB testing activities and proactively collaborates with UX and stakeholders on AB testing ideas based on observed patterns in web analytics
- Creates and leads process for reporting dashboards that provide regular updates on site performance to project stakeholders with relevant and actionable data
- Answers ad-hoc stakeholder questions as required
- Generates insights from web analytics data that can be used to inform design / development approaches for new projects and/or enable data-driven product roadmaps
- Provides stakeholder training and access to relevant reports, tools, and educational resources
- Facilitates regular web analytics data reviews with Product Owners and relevant project stakeholders and encourage use of web analytics data in decision making
- Provides visibility to marketing teams on the effectiveness of digital marketing / advertising campaigns
- Shares web analytics learnings with project stakeholder teams in order to drive awareness of what is possible and valuable with web analytics
- Determines what analytics tools are needed and appropriate given the business needs. Expands toolset as needed to ensure analytics maturity growth, enabling new capabilities
- Facilitates contracting process for web analytics tools, training, and resources
- Manages subscriptions and user access to web analytics tools
- Mentors, coaches, and trains the Digital Team, and relevant project stakeholders on how to access and perform basic manipulations of web analytics data. Manages web analytics contractors.
- Builds collaborative partnerships and connections with other analytics, marketing, and research teams within to facilitate knowledge share and teamwork.
Web Insights & Analytics Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience in gathering business requirements for reporting and translating those into measurable web analytic KPIs
- Previous lead roles in architecting web analytics holistically across an organization.
- Experience building and maintaining a long-term web analytics infrastructure.
- Ability to develop sustainable rhythms for and third-party development teams to add and QA analytics tags.
- Ability to troubleshoot web analytics data issues.
- Demonstrated experience in producing easy-to-consume web analytics dashboards that answer key stakeholder questions.
- Specific examples of instances where web analytics data was proactively analyzed and interpreted in order to make a digital decision that later resulted in increased conversions and/or organic growth.
- Outstanding capabilities with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch / DTM, Adobe Test and Target, and Google Analytics.
- Experience with Hotjar, Optimizely, and Power BI a bonus.
Job ID: 314306MB
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: