Web Editor Responsibilities:
- Managing content releases on our clients web properties. This includes posting content, updating the homepage, updating topic pages, writing teasers, and curating content for marketing purposes.
- Aiding in regular site updates by performing quality assurance and regression tests.
- Ensuring the quality control of content posted. This person would ensure that posts are free of grammatical errors, links are not broken, images are of highest quality, and content is regularly updated.
- Optimizing content for the web, including tagging, metadata, SEO keyword searches, and link sharing.
- Using Google Analytics or other tools to measure the performance of web properties.
Web Editor Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience using web content management systems
- Working knowledge of basic HTML and image editing
- Strong attention to detail, including editing and proofreading skills
- Experience using Google Analytics and other Webmaster tools
- Demonstrated interest in social media marketing, SEO, analytics, or other relevant digital skills.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: