Web Developer Responsibilities:
- Ensures the successful and timely Web development to support overall Mobile First strategy including related modules, internal and external databases, and applications
- Researches, develops and/or coordinates new technologies in support of hosting, social media, animations, video and other media
- Supports implementation of the content management system (CMS) and development of new templates, modules, and all aspects of infrastructure
Web Developer Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years in a Web environment, developing Web sites and working with various clientele and related vendors
- Candidate should have with various scripting languages including ColdFusion, PHP, and .NET. Demonstrated design proficiency, and experience with design tools such as the Adobe product sweet and the ability convert flat designs to HTML/CSS
- Experience using Google applications API, Google maps API, Google.
- Proven understanding of W3C and WCAG 2.0 Web standards and of online security standards and methods
- Familiarity with developing and managing web sites within a Content Management System
- Experience with design related tools including Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Job ID: 312990CC2
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: