The VP of eCommerce will develop and carry out the strategic online marketing plans. This position will need to stay current with the online marketing environment and adapt their strategy to best serve the interests of our client and to keep pace with the competition in their field.
- Shape and manage the process that powers a fully integrated eCommerce business: content creation (UGC and professional), email, web optimization, and social.
- Manage the marketing team by maximizing their potential to optimize and support the eCommerce platform
- Determine and prioritize functional site improvements and 3rd party vendors that support business objectives.
- Cultivate and execute a business strategy that optimizes traffic and conversion while reinforcing and enhancing the brand.
- Work with team members to execute a sales plan that increases channel growth and profitability.
- Ensure the day-to-day effectiveness of content display, navigation, search functionality and product presentation on website to maximize customer experience.
- Provide ongoing tracking and analysis of customer on-site behavior through market and competitive analysis as well as regular review and measurement of site analytics
- Provide on-going tracking and analysis of PPC campaigns through regular A/B testing, review and measurement of site analytics
- Accountable for overall site architecture, as well as third-party eCommerce technology providers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field, required
- 4+ years of eCommerce experience, preferred
- Expertise in BigCommerce platform, preferred
- Experience in: Adobe Suite, Google Analytics, E-Commerce, Social Media Marketing
Job ID: 317328SR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: