Designer should design graphic solutions for projects by:
- Collaborating to conceptualizing
- Execute marketing campaigns and solutions
- Assisting in project planning and marketing design
- Creating sketches for marketing projects
- Monitoring and evaluate graphic designs to ensure compliance with brand standards and guidelines
- Collaborating with the Design Team, Copy Team, UX and other business areas (for example, seasonal campaigns, platforms)
- Identifying design issues and resolving or escalating problems as appropriate
- Supporting and maintaining the strategic alignment of design programs and assets under the guidance of senior Creative management by maintaining relationships with merchants, Marketing, and cross-functional teams
- Participating in design critiques
- Responding to requests for design support
- Develop style guides
- Creating templates and host meetings to go over the specs for new modules
- Conceptualizing designs for new campaigns
- Supporting seasonal team with campaigns (creating emails and onsite assets)
- Designing custom modules and work with developers to enhance the website and emails
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 2 years experience in interactive design or related field OR 4 years experience in interactive design or related field
- 2 years experience managing interactive projects in an online creative or related digital field.
- 3 years experience working with design software (for example, Adobe Creative Suite), including proficiency in advanced functions (for example, multi-layer masking and compositing).
- 2 years experience working with animation software (for example, Adobe Flash, HTML5).
- 2 years experience in marketing or advertising within a retail environment
- 2 years experience working in Sketch and Zeplin
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 2 years experience in interactive design or related field OR 4 years experience in interactive design or related field.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: