Visual Designer Responsibilities:
- Creates visual design such as social media and marketing campaigns.
- Analyzes the competitive landscape, creating differentiated experiences during moments that matter along user journeys.
- Collaborate with design counterparts and other teams to ensure work created by the digital team aligns with brand guidelines while simultaneously exploring new graphic standards.
- A Bachelor's degree in design
- 2+ years of visual design experience
- Knowledge of industry-standard software, including Adobe Creative
- Cloud, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop and familiarity with contemporary prototyping tools e.g. Axure, InVision, Proto, Flint
Job ID: 317473KK
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: