Location: Philadelphia, PA
Long-term contract opportunity with a very well known brand. Opportunity to work with top company in Philadelphia.
Visual Designer Responsibilities:
- Design solutions that incorporate current best practices in usability and interaction design
- Create pixel-perfect, world-class user interfaces and original, eye-catching visual design
Visual Designer Requirements:
- 3-5 years of proven experience in the visual design/UX space, agency experience is a plus
- Clean and modern portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating exceptional visual design
- Knowledge of UX principles
- Sketch experience is a plus
Job ID: 314849JS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: