- Perform technical tasks related to production and post-production.
- Will transport, set up, and operate equipment.
- Assist with staging and set preparation.
- Work closely with the creative team to execute the concept through to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience or competency in videography principles from scripting through final editing.
- Show proficiency with branding guidelines using video motion software such as Motion, After Effects, Premiere and Final Cut Pro.
Job ID: 314606CG
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: