- Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio for extended periods of time (often two or more hours).
- Transports, sets up, and operates various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for field and studio productions.
- Completes trouble and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment; assists in upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe Premiere and After Effects • Maintains equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules.
- Ability to carry and/or push equipment of up to 50 lbs.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Additional Responsibilities (as needed):
- May determine what camera equipment is necessary and obtains equipment.
- May operate and maintain proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment.
- Collects b-roll footage.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited college/university/film school
- Minimum 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: