Job Title: Producer
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: Ongoing contact - 20-40 hours per week
- Create an "overall vision" for the production
- Ensure that final script fits the intended purpose and message
- Oversee work of the studio and production crew
- Ensure film is completed on time, within budget, and to agreed artistic and technical and brand standards
- Ability to script and conduct video interview ensuring that the shot clips will fit into the edit
- Experience in corporate video production
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to script a project to fit the clients intended purpose
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to give clear instruction to people whose first language is not english
- Project management software a strong plus
- Video reel with corporate examples
- 7-10 years in an corporate environment
- Oil & Gas or Energy background a plus
- Grace under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral.
- Able to communicate with various levels within an organization. (Senior Execs)
- Must be technically proficient and able to communicate complex matters to a variety of audiences.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: