We have your next Video Art Director position available! Our client is looking for a talented Video Art Director for a temporary hire opportunity currently located in Upper Gwynedd, PA. For this position, the Video Art Director will need experience with motion design, animation (character), animating assets, video creative design. You must be able to understands how video producers think and work.
Video Art Director Responsibilities:
- Develop strategies and tactical execution of design communications for video
- Review and approve jobs for B & C level of work and not necessary for the transaction type of work (D & E)
- Coordinate with the various stakeholders creative strategy and tactical execution, and make sure they are in alignment with project scope & budget needs
- Provide key strategic & tactical insight during key client input meetings
- Conduct all phases of project execution as it relates to Art Direction
- Present creative concepts and provide clear direction to senior management
- Partner with Cross Functional teams (account, traffic, production) to provide comprehensive and inclusive project management
- Art direct internal and external photo shoots
- Provide direction to and supervise designers as needed
Video Art Director Requirements:
- Experience, motion design, animation (character), animating assets, video creative design
- Understands how video producers think and work
- Understands the process of creating a video (ie minimize changes because it creates a domino effect)
- Sense of humor, feel comfortable speaking up and not holding something in until the end
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8 - 10 years advertising/marketing communications work experience—preferably with a focus on pharmaceutical advertising
About The BOSS Group:
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook