Location: Norwalk, CT 06851
Type: Direct Hire
The BOSS Group is seeking a strong leader to oversee brand and digital initiatives for a non - profit client in Norwalk, CT. The Vice President will ensure that the our client's positioning is communicated consistently and clearly to targeted audiences across online/offline channels in order to meet awareness, engagement, and fundraising objectives. They will be responsible for working client with the fund raising executives to increase and attract donors and high end speakers. As well as managing brand strategy efforts, messaging and content development; this is a critical part of the role.
Vice President of Marketing & Communications Responsibilities:
- Medical Communications: Maximize opportunities to communicate abstracts, research milestones, etc.
- Ensures the brand identity and positioning and value is consistent across the organizational communication
- Manage team of at least five direct reports with channel or content expertise.
- Collaboration with cross functional executive team leaders.
- Strong Presentation skills as this role requires representing the Marketing/Communications function to senior leadership meetings
Vice President of Marketing & Communications Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, Masters a plus Must have a strong medical background to be considered Agency experience is highly preferred
- 10 years in healthcare marketing and/or communications
- Exceptional resource (internal staff/external partners/agencies) management experience
- Must have experience leading and managing a team as this role has up to 5 direct reports
- Strong digital marketing experience across channels (web, social, etc.)
- Must be able to demonstrate strong branding experience with an eye for an integrated approach across digital channels
Job ID: 315007LM
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: