We are working with a global organization in Center City who is seeking to bring on a UX Researcher on a contract basis. This position will be responsible for all assisting the design team with user experience research.
UX Researcher Responsibilities:
- Key responsibilities will include working with the design and product team to define and plan user research studies, screen & recruit quality study participants, moderate usability studies & synthesize quality, actionable findings
UX Researcher Experience:
- Strong knowledge of User Research methods such as Usability Testing, Concept Testing, User Interviews, Unmoderated Remote Studies, User Surveys, Prototype Testing, Contextual Inquiry, Heuristic analysis, Competitive Analysis & Benchmarking etc
- Experience Moderating both In-Person and Remote Study Sessions
- Experience with Research/User Behavior tools such as Optimal Workshop, Usertesting.com & Hotjar
- Experience working with UX design teams focused on building business tool products
- Experience working in an agile/lean UX environment
- An understanding of iterative customer centered product development
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite & Sketch (Axure & InVision a plus)
Job ID: 315557JK
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: