Great project-based opportunity for freelancer/consultant. Will be working with a high recognized organization, great resume add! Will be responsible for designing, conducting, analyzing, and reporting on user-centered design research and usability testing for the company website.
UX Researcher Responsibilities:
- Conduct usability research for company website and provide areas of improvement
- Conduct usability research on competitor sites and provide feedback on where client's website needs improvement
- Evaluate company's user registration experience and make suggestions to improve/streamline
- Creation of mobile apps
UX Researcher Requirements:
- 3-5 years of UX research and strategy experience
- ability to work onsite, 40 hours a week
Job ID: 314992JS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: