UX Researcher Responsibility:
- Conduct usability research both online and in the field and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Work with project business representatives and team members to test business requirements using heuristic/qualitative methods.
- Determine user needs by conducting task-focused analyses.
- Work with graphic designers to test proposed look & feel initiatives.
- Coordinate, conduct and moderate
- Serve as a member of a team that acts as a 'repository' of research-based usability knowledge.
- Engaging with project teams to determine needs and the best way to test for those needs, create test plans, run the testing (moderating), analyze results, compile reports (powerpoint, word, video)
UX Researcher Requirements:
- 5 years of experience conducting user research and interviews
- Experience creating user personas and journey mapping
- BA in Psychology, Communications, Marketing or a similar field
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: