Lead client seeks a passionate, team-oriented Lead User Experience Researcher to join its User Experience organization to play a key role in shaping the user experience design for .com, app, and retail stores in San Francisco, CA.
Lead UX Researcher Responsibilities:
- The Lead User Researcher plays a key role in gaining user insights that will inform the design of engaging user experiences.
- In addition to being an individual contributor, the Lead User Experience Researcher will mentor User Researchers and guide their efforts to align with client’s strategic vision.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This position reports to the Director of User Experience Research.
Lead UX Researcher Requirements:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience researching across digital channels.
- Proven track record of leading the development and implementation of world class user research studies in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment, obtaining research findings that solve for business goals and user needs, working and influencing in a cross-functional context, and advocating research and data to inform the design of user experiences.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: