Exciting contract opportunity with top company in Philadelphia. Will add a highly recognizable brand to your resume! Opportunity to design user experience for touch screen kiosks.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Designing and adapting experiences for kiosk, touch screen, web/commerce, email, and digital signage
- Consulting with brand and digital teams to understand their goals
- Conducting usability testing
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Creating product prototypes that are flexible across brand solutions
- Developing personas and usage scenarios
UX Designer Requirements:
- At least 3 years of solid UX design experience
- Experience designing for touch screen
Job ID: 317090JS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: