UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Design new features and work directly with the head of product, product managers, and software engineers.
- Work to know the domain and iteratively translate that into information architecture, user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to an intuitive user experience.
- Conduct user research, interviews, and surveys.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user experience decisions related to core and new functionality.
- Work collaboratively with the engineering team as well as other teams, but sometimes independently, on new features and improvements.
UX Designer Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3-5 years of UX experience in design or related field.
- Additional certification in UX preferred.
- Agile or Scrum environment experience.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like is a must.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions.
Job ID: 316111KK
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: