Fantastic opportunity for a UI/UX Designer! For this temporary role located in McLean, VA, the Lead User InterfaceDesigner is responsible for providing wireframes, workflows, UI designs, interaction designs for our web and mobile properties. In this role, you will translate user insights, business requirements, and platform vision into executable designs and interaction recommendation. You must enjoy taking initiative and being innovative.
UI/UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Participate in user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote User Interface guidelines, best practices and standards
UI/UX Designer Requirements:
- 5-10 years of UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio (wireframe, interaction design, annotation)
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: