UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Digital Marketing Asset Design, organic and social paid ads.
- Webpage and digital tool wireframing, webpage design refreshing.
- Email design.
- UX design and testing experience.
- User experience design, user testing and research.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Certification in UX design strongly encouraged.
- 3-5 years of design experience.
- Minimum 1 year of UX Design Experience in a corporate or agency setting.
- Proficient in Adobe CC Design Suite, Sketch.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Designing for Social Media, Email, Web.
- Familiarity with Usability Testing, Magnolia, JIRA.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: