User Experience Designer Responsibilities:
- Webpage redesign to increase SEO traffic.
- Webpage and digital tool wire framing.
- Email design, UX Design, and testing Design content for Email, Web, and Social Media.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design or related field.
- 2 years of experience in Web Design.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Expert in the Adobe CC Design Suite and Sketch.
- Familiarity with Magnolia and JIRA.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: