UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Participate in planning and conducting discovery sessions with clients
- Conduct research on user behavior patterns using focus groups, Google Analytics, etc.
- Define sitemaps, content types, and taxonomies
- Develop wireframes, workflows, and schema diagrams
- Collaborate with an team of designers, information architects, project managers, and developers
UX Designer Requirements:
- 2 years of UX Design experience
- Agency experience in UX
- Experience creating wireframes and layouts
Job ID: 313198JS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: