UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Design and develop solutions that incorporate current best practices in usability and interaction design, leveraging both responsive and mobile strategies.
- Work collaboratively on teams that include both internal and external colleagues.
- Create deliverables from scratch, including sketches, storyboards, sitemaps, wireframes, workflow diagrams, usability testing scripts, and more
UX Designer Requirements:
- 3-5 years of UX design experience
- HTML and CSS experience as this person will be doing some light UX Development
Job ID: 313060JS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: