Exciting opportunity with TOP company in Philadelphia. Long-term contract slated to run to end of the year.
UX Copywriter Responsibility:
- Create and own digital Support, help and repair content on the website and app
- Research existing flows, content, and digital experiences
- Edit content making sure they are clear for customer ease review of site and app
UX Copywriter Requirements:
- Please include years of experience, degree, and or software if applicable
- 1-3 years of UX Copywriting experience
- Fluent in latest SEO trends
Job ID: 314817JS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: