- Create online and offline communications that drive consumers to take an immediate action but still maintains brand consistency and integrity.
- Create copy that maximizes response, conversion and conversion actions.
- Understand key audiences and provide guidance on the best way to engage them.
- Drive consistency of voice across all platforms and content.
- Collaborate with creative team on the visual expression of our content.
- 5-8 years’ experience with direct response copywriting in deadline-driven environment.
- Proven ability to write, edit, and proof copy on a variety of topics across multiple content formats.
- Understanding of calls to action that will drive results and copy that will drive engagement in a digital space.
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
Job ID: 314343TA
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: