humanizing the experience while saving them time and money. The content strategist plays a crucial role in this mission, orchestrating our clients interactions with customers throughout the online journey, resolving any gaps in communication and collaborating with design for a best-in-class experience and straightforward, engaging content.
What You’ll Do:
- Solve complex problems, using data, analytics and business objectives to inform (but not overwhelm) customer-facing content
- Participate in generative research by visiting the store and being involved in user testing
- Define the value prop in every new initiative, helping keep the end goal in sight
- Write succinct, on-task content that engages users and reduces confusion, e.g., onboarding, toasts, modals, error messages, FAQ, transactional emails, push/SMS, etc.
- Ensure UX copy meets the highest level of compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Manage messaging to ensure satisfactory E2E experiences; minimize friction for the customer while driving desired outcomes
- Audit/revise/retire content, ensuring a consistency of voice and tone throughout the experience; enhance flows, page organization and information architecture
- Contribute to the development of content processes; collaborate with designers and researchers to support a cohesive UX ecosystem
- Educate business/product managers and other teams on content strategy’s role in shaping new features and program launches
- Significant writing and editing experience in e-commerce and tech, preferably B2C
- Solid work samples showcasing a data-driven approach that takes into consideration: business metrics, site assessment, competitive analysis and secondary research
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional command of grammar and punctuation
- Enthusiasm for following the latest industry news and developments
- Curiosity to design to ADA standards as well as test with screen readers
- Ability to juggle multiple projects; adaptable to ever-changing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience, or master’s degree and 3+ years of experience
Job ID: 314895MM
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: