User Experience Research Analyst Responsibilities
- Leads all facets of user experience research for healthcare websites
- Designs testing plans and protocols, moderates testing sessions with users.
- Triangulates eye tracking, Google Analytics, usability, focus groups, and survey data to provide deeper understanding of user population’s needs while evaluating new concepts and design for an enhanced product.
- Analyzes data and creates reports, visualizations, and recommendations for product enhancement.
- Communicates results orally and in writing to product team, engineers, and designers.
User Experience Research Analyst Requirements:
- 3 years experience with user research, including testing, usability, and working with focus groups
- Experience surveying data to provide a deeper understanding of user population needs while evaluating new concepts and design
- Experience analyzing data and reports and providing recommendations based on that data
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics
Job ID: 315271KG
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: