Are you looking to work for one of the highest rated employers in America?! If so, this role is for you! Our client is looking for User Experience Developer to join their Creatives Services team in Vienna, VA.
User Experience Developer Responsibilities:
- This UX Developer will conceive development solutions for web-based initiatives through well designed, tested, and efficient code leveraging best practices and keeping deliverables engaging, accessible and on-brand.
- This role will develop and recommend comprehensive development solutions, while optimizing the user experience through creating compelling and engaging websites through the use of HTML, CSS and other web development coding practices.
User Experience Developer Requirements:
- Experience operating within design thinking methodology
- Responsive design experience audience
- Hands-on experience with API integration
User Experience Developer Plus Skills:
- Knowledge of ADA requirements and development techniques greatly preferred.
- Experience working in the finance industry
- Background working closely with graphic designers and other creative team members
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: