User Experience Developer Responsibilities:
- Utilize the latest industry trends to create engaging websites that adhere to accessibility, usability, and brand guidelines.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and web pages to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Help establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Present ideas, drafts, and deliverables to peers and key stakeholders.
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity for all digital designs.
- Establish and report on web metrics; communicate goals/results to the organization.
User Experience Developer Requirements / Skills:
- -4 years (professionally) of designing and building websites and/or web applications.
- Strong UX and design sensibilities.
- Experience with front-end optimization and benchmarking.
- Sharp eye for design creation and the ability to implement your compelling ideas.
- Strong understanding of the needs of the user, so that we build websites that connect with our target audience.
- Great communicator and team player across all marketing, sales, and leadership functions.
- Quick learner, self-motivated, have the ability to define goals and prioritize successfully.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: