Tasks and responsibilities:
- Understand the needs of business users and translate those needs into actionable requirements
- Work in an Agile environment to innovate quickly on big, outside-of-the-box ideas
- Conduct user research, including testing and analytics
- Present and justify design thinking and rationale through key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders
- Delivery and seek feedback on comps, wireframes, prototypes to drive UX innovation and implementation
- 3-5 years’ experience working in UX/Product Design, experience designing enterprise or data-heavy applications preferred.
- Experience with Sketch, Figma, or Adobe XD
- Experience delivering and iterating on creative solutions
- Ability to think creatively and ask questions
- Ability to communicate at various levels within large organizations
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to understand and communicate business needs and requirements, especially understanding what users truly need vs. what they believe they need
- Knowledge and/or experience with Health care information domains a plus
- Experience with Dashboards or Infographics a plus
Job ID: 317574DC
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: