Web Designer Responsibilities:
- Primarily interact with the Branding/UI/UX team, which is about of 6 team members.
- This role will be a hybrid of working off of existing templates along with original and conceptual design.
- Will include responding to day to day tickets, along with working on their website, campaign sites, event collateral, and digital signage.
- Provides the opportunity for a mix of print and digital work, and will be about 70% digital and 30% print projects, but can vary.
Web Designer Requirements:
- 3 years of professional web design experience
- Understanding of basic web standards
- Ability to learn and grow in the role
- Ability to take constructive feedback and work well within a team
- Extensive experience within the Adobe Creative Suite, including PhotoShop and Illustrator *Strong background in graphic design principles
- Experience working within/following their band guidelines and standards
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: