UI/UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Design and develop the UI/UX component for mobile first web applications and provide oversight and feedback to internal and external stakeholders.
- Implement design changes that match the business vision and product/brand offerings as they evolve.
- Build and maintain sites that are optimized for mobile ensuring a superior user experience on various devices.
UI/UX Designer Requirements:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related Discipline.
- 3+ years of experience working in front-end web development.
- Must be skilled with responsive web design.
- Must have basic photoshoot skills.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: