We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to help us redesign and maintain multiple of our digital properties, elevating them to today’s highest standards of user experience and contemporary design. As a creative lead in our interactive team based in McLean VA, you will work with our Creative Director and Project Manager to plan, design, test, and iterate on the future state of our main websites ecosystem and our intranet which serves thousands of employees daily.
UI Designer Responsibility:
- Lead UX working sessions with key stakeholders to understand problems, document requirements and user needs.
- Tell compelling stories with effective IA and sophisticated visual design skills.
- Collaborate with a team of designers (design, UX, motion), developers, SEO strategists and content producers to explore, test, and evolve our interactive experiences.
- Own full-stack design process—from conceptual explorations and wireframes to fully polished UI designs and UX specs.
- Mentor team members and help them elevate their skill sets
- Rapidly iterate on designs amongst development, IT and design constraints
- Develop guidelines for the design system
- Be on-point with modern design trends.
UI Designer Requirements / Skills:
- 8+ years of Product Design experience working on a mix of consumer and enterprise products or websites at the enterprise level.
- Multiple successful product launches that drove meaningful impact to the business and/or their brand.
- The ability to rapidly ideate and produce multiple UX/UI concepts
- Experience working directly with stakeholders to drive consensus and mine for value
- The communication skills to clearly articulate and defend your concepts and sell them through multiple approval gates.
- An appreciation of A/B testing and using data to inform design decisions
- Know how to infuse a brand into digital products.
- A passion for simple, sophisticated digital interfaces.
- A desire to stay up to date on the latest best practices and trends of product design.
- Self-initiative coupled with a willingness to fail and learn (we want you to make us better even if it takes you a few tries)
- A good sense of humor
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: