UI Designer Responsibilities:
- Designing user interfaces and information architecture to meet the project’s needs, with an emphasis on clarity and usability, using human-centered design principles and participatory and iterative design techniques/tools (e.g., conceptual diagrams/scenarios, wireframes, prototypes, design specifications, usability testing).
- Creating, improving and using wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and research to effectively communicate your interaction ideas.
- A great team player, who is experienced in participating and contributing to interdisciplinary project based teams, including agile teams, with the ability to collaborate closely with UX designers, copywriters and developers.
UI Designer Requirements:
- BA or BS degree in HCI (Human Computer-Interaction), graphic design, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in an Agile product development process Required
- 3-5 years’ experience designing innovative and compelling digital experiences.
- Outstanding visual design skills with a mastery of fundamental design disciplines such as typography, hierarchy, and color •Mastery of effective interaction design elements (gestures, transitions and micro interactions)
- Ability to create relevant documentation (comps) and associated artifacts
- Highly competent in understanding visual design systems and information design
- Knowledge of information architecture and responsive design
- Demonstrable fluency with relevant design software (Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe InDesign.)
- Know-how of one or more wireframe, prototyping tools (UXpin, InVision, Axure, Balsamiq, Illustrator, etc.)
- Ability to manage/organize multiple tasks at once and deliver high-quality output every time, on time
- Ability to work within project teams in a collaborative, dynamic environment
Job ID: 314287MB
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: