The ideal Training Specialist candidate will have experience training internal employees on various softwares and tools such as Skype for Business, Box, DocuSign, among others.
Training Specialist Responsibilities:
- Create Discussion questions and instructional demonstrations
- Collaborate on/Design and develop training materials
- Develop course outcomes and learning objectives for each product.
- Create and deliver instructional packet for off line learning
- Be (or become) proficient in Box.com, and provide hands-on instruction to end users on how to migrate their existing documents to box.com.
- Assist users with becoming efficient using their migrated content on the box.com platform
- Perform light data analysis
- Consult 1-1 with users on and ad-hoc basis
- Perform meeting support on an ad-hoc basis
- Any experience with Box or Skype for Business is helpful but he'll help someone get up to speed on the software as needed.
- Camtasia or any video editing experience is great
- People facing skills needed
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: