Traffic Manager Responsibilities:
- Reviews submitted job requests for clients and internal projects.
- Initiates project with appropriate workflow in project management system and assigns appropriate marketing team member based on workload and expertise.
- Collaborates with the project submitter to guarantee all information.
- Coordinates project kickoff meetings to ensure team is aware of program objectives, goals, deliverables and milestones.
- Constantly manages project management system to ensure all projects are on time and with the appropriate team member.
- Balances workloads for all creative team members and adjust accordingly if needed.
- Tracks and submits cost approval for client projects to head of sales and marketing.
- Creates reports for management to track frequency of project requests, time allocation per client and creative team member, workloads and more.
- Partner with team leads to identify, develop, implement, and revise processes as needed to ensure seamless integration across all marketing functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communication, Marketing, PR.
- Visual Communications/Design background a plus.
- 3 to 5 years as a Traffic Manager in an in-house marketing or agency environment.
- Prior Teamwork/Salesforce experience preferred.
- High-level understanding of design, copy, and digital marketing.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adapting to changing priorities and reacting quickly.
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment with creative parties.
- Experience managing multiple, simultaneous projects at once at various scales.
- Team player with the highest level of integrity and positivity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: