The BOSS Group is currently hiring for a Traffic Coordinator role for a communications company in Hunt Valley, MD. This is a full-time, on-site, Direct hire opportunity.
Traffic Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Attend campaign/hero NP kick-offs to understand creative brief, objectives and activation plan. Consider against capacity and provide insight on scheduling concerns.
- Review incoming requests for accuracy and feasibility; convert into projects and assign resources as determined by project type, creative tier and capacity. Follow-up with requestors as needed for information and scheduling issues
- Set project planned schedule in Workamajig system, monitor timelines and follow-up on delays/scope changes.
- Project Work-flow: Run status meetings to review production schedules and availability of creative resources.
Traffic Coordinator Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) and 2 years professional experience in a project coordination, traffic or operations role. In-house creative team, agency or marketing background preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize work flow, and effectively meet tight deadlines.
- Highly organized, process focused, desire for continuous improvement
- Solid experience using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: