Traffic Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage scheduling, production and on-time delivery of all creative.
- Reviews submitted job requests and initiates with appropriate Creative Services resource.
- Proactively gathers the necessary information to plan and implement each project.
- Ensure that all essential information is present before allowing commencement of work.
- Manage time and financial resources to ensure client projects are on time and on budget.
- Generate project tracking files, assign project numbers, issue project instruction sheets and open job workflow files.
- Maintain file folders on server, ensuring that all documents are filed correctly.
- Ensure all artwork is proofread for submission to the client and prior to releasing to vendor/publications.
- Verify that files are properly packaged for release and that material is signed off on and approved by internal stakeholders.
- Archive all projects upon completion.
- Make small final adjustments to artwork and reformats print deliverables as needed.
- Keep work flowing past potential bottlenecks by ensuring all information is gathered prior to project kick-off.
- Manage all projects via the Project Management Software application to ensure that all stakeholders and creative resources are working seamlessly through the software interface.
- Anticipate over- and under-utilization scenarios of creative resources, making recommendations for addressing them.
- Maintain working knowledge of pertinent software and peripherals needed to complete work.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3 to 5 years as a Traffic Manager in an in-house or agency environment.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment, on complex and multiple assignments.
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: