Traffic Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Supports the project planning, workflow, scheduling, and reporting activities for the Marketing department.
- Develops, understands, and maintains project plans/schedules and timelines that stretch across all media outlets and businesses
- Acts as the project coordinator for strategic initiatives.
Traffic Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of two years’ related work experience a must (ie: traffic or project coordination/management)
- Minimum one to two years’ marketing experience a must.
- Workfront experience a plus.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: