The BOSS Group has an immediate need for an experienced Traffic Coordinator to work on-site with our Fortune 500 client in Towson, MD. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative professional to take ownership of projects, organize the teams directives and showcase their project management skills. This is a temporary hire (contract) assignment lasting four months, but does have the potential to go permanent.
We are looking for someone who likes the challenge of operationalizing processes and improving efficiency. They will streamline the work-flow of creative assets by acting as the liaison between the brand, digital and creative teams. Facilitate studio project management by trafficking, scheduling and prioritizing workload.
Traffic Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Project Initiation/Conception: Attend campaign/hero NP kick-offs to understand creative brief, objectives and activation plan. Consider against capacity and provide insight on scheduling concerns.
- Project Intake: Review incoming requests for accuracy and feasibility; convert into projects and assign resources as determined by project type, creative tier and capacity. Follow-up with requestors as needed for information and scheduling issues
- Project Scheduling: set project planned schedule in WF system, monitor timelines and follow-up on delays/scope changes.
- Project Work-flow: Run status meetings to review production schedules and availability of creative resources. Identify prioritization issues/concerns within the team and elevate to creative lead/brand leads as necessary. Anticipate and address when additional freelance help is needed due to increased projects/work flow.
- Workfront Administration: Learn the fundamentals of our project management system Workfront in order to traffic projects, manage schedules and capture metrics.
Traffic Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) and 2+ years professional experience in a project management, traffic or operations role. In-house creative team, agency or marketing background preferred.
- Ability to lead and delegate. Experience managing other people’s workload/assignments preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize work flow, and effectively meet tight deadlines.
- Highly organized, process focused, desire for continuous improvement
- Solid experience using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in Project Management Software (Workfront a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent skills in Mac OS are also critical.
Job ID: 313482SW
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: