Our client, a leader in the packaging space, is looking for a Testing Process Engineer to join their growing team. If you like working in the design space and love to look for patterns and process improvements, we want to hear from you! This is a contract-to-hire opportunity in Chandler, AZ.
Testing Process Engineer Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Design Management Teams to provide prototype samples support.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Operate rapid prototyping machines including CAD tables, 3D printers, Thermoformers, Burst and ECT testers, Rigid box machines to make prototype samples.
- Work closely with designers and engineers to understand how to assemble different components together to complete the whole assembly of packaging BOM.
- Major characterization test types include burst, ECT, and paper basis weight.
- Manage shipping/receiving of both domestic and international shipments.
- Actively manage material inventory through the use of purchase orders to order materials.
- Keeping an up to date log of all material grade tests is required.
- Participation in equipment preventative maintenance, and quality and schedule adherence efforts to achieve department goals.
- Assist in the preparation, execution and assessment of transportation testing lab operations.
- Perform tests in vibration, drop, shock and compression. Assemble, analyze and document results in detailed test reports.
- Provide feedback to design to aid in design modifications.
Testing Engineer Technician Requirements:
- Associate degree or bachelor's degree in engineering, mechanical or related areas.
- 1 years working experience in technician or related areas.
- Basic knowledge for Microsoft office software.
- Handy and good at math and logic.
- Able to effectively contribute in fast-paced, cross-functional international environment.
Job ID: 316358MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: