Our client, a leader in the packaging space, is looking for a rockstar Technical Writer & Illustrator Hybrid to join their team on a contract basis. If you have experience writing technical manuals and creating illustrations to reflect the content, we want to speak with you! This is an on-site, 40 hr/wk Contract opportunity located in Phoenix, AZ.
Technical Writer & Illustrator Responsibilities:
- Develop written technical communication instructions and visual illustrations for assembly/installation SOPs based on set guidelines (rendering using SolidWorks, KeyShot, and ArtiosCAD.)
- Research and compile technical information from engineering drawings/BOMs, 3D models, and hands-on learning.
- Own process to ensure outbound documents adhere to all QA requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical document templates.
- Stay current with internal/external technical requirement best practices for output documents.
- Prepare for large upcoming projects.
- Present work to internal groups and customers.
Technical Writer & Illustrator Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in writing, design, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in Technical Writing/Illustration.
- Adobe InDesign/Illustrator are required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and challenging assignment simultaneously.
- Fundamental understanding of: technical communications (writing and illustration), graphic design, SOP and other technical documentation, Drafting 3D models and assemblies, and Specification drawings.
Job ID: 316535MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: