Technical Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Develop polished, engaging and digestible content that captures the depth and complexity of our technology, services and products.
- Reformat and refine content (docs or presentations) for internal and external partners.
- Transform rough outlines of industry reports into final documents.
Technical Copywriter Requirements:
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in English, Communications, Marketing or related field.
- 4+ years of proven experience creating clear, concise and compelling technical content is required.
- Must have superior written and verbal communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Must have previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences.
- Relevant industry experience in writing content for the self-driving industry or technical pieces in the automotive or aerospace industry.
Job ID: 315747MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: