- Assist with taxonomy and categorization build-out efforts, including development, deployment, and maintenance
- Interact with internal stakeholders, including product managers and research specialists, to ensure that the taxonomies being built meet end-user needs
- Become a power user of our internally-developed tools to accelerate the development of our structured data efforts
- Serve as a proactive feedback loop to the research and product teams, improving internal taxonomical structures as well as the processes used to build and maintain our taxonomies
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, structured thinker
- An abiding love for classification and interest in taxonomy, metadata and controlled vocabularies
- BS degree in Library and Information Studies (MLIS) or equivalent experience with language-oriented, technical/scientific discipline
- Experience creating, implementing, and maintaining taxonomies, thesauri, or similar structured data a huge plus
- Ability to work well with team members across multiple functions (engineering, research, product).
- Proficient in MS Excel, coupled with strong technical aptitude. Familiarity with relational databases, AEM Exp a plus
- Strong teamwork, verbal, and written communication skills
- 2-3 years experience with retail product data management
- Have a bias toward action and an eagerness to be part of a fun, hard-working team
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: