Supply Chain Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Retrieve orders from the EDI systems (SPS) or email.
- Correspond with customers and acknowledge orders.
- Audit orders for accuracy in pricing and content.
- Communicate with the warehouse to relay order and shipping instructions.
- Process orders in Nestsuite ERP.
- Complete Advance Ship Notices as needed per customer in SPS.
- Invoice all orders shipped and send to customers through EDI, email or mail.
- Retrieve direct import PO’s from various retailer portals.
- Audit item and pricing information.
- Process direct import purchase orders from internal organization to factories.
- Invoice direct import customers in Netsuite and through various retailer portals.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Must have 2 years of experience working within Supply Chain.
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Previous experience with Netsuite is a plus.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: