The Photo Stylist will help create the visual branding for this brands photo projects and showroom styling. This is a direct-hire role in Kennesaw, GA. They will be responsible for styling for photography and showrooms, and will work collaboratively with other team members.
Stylist-Photography & Showrooms Responsibilities:
- Leverage their creative vision and passion for interior styling to help drive brand love and sales.
- Creatively style for lifestyle / environmental shots.
- Ensure all props and merchandise are ready for production.
- Coordinate product transfer orders for photography shoots, in partnership with marketing team and inventory team.
- Leverage their creative vision and passion for styling to drive attention, foot traffic, “wow” experiences and conversions to sales inside our showrooms.
- Assist Creative Manager in concepting, designing and styling showroom vignettes.
- Attend 4-6 trade shows each year (i.e. High Point Market, Las Vegas Market and others)
- Lead execution of setting up eye-catching vignettes and product displays.
- Provide input on the overall showroom flow, racks flow, and any new construction required inside showrooms.
- Ensure a consistent brand feel to all sensory touchpoints (ie lighting, music, food, aroma).
- Support Creative Manager in obtaining and managing all product and any props needed.
- During shows, maintain visual standards. Reset lighting, video, music, etc. to ensure a consistent brand impression throughout the day.
- Regularly assess the competitive landscape by viewing competitor and adjacent categories’ product photography and showroom displays.
Stylist-Photography & Showrooms Requirements / Skills:
- 3 years of experience in the industry
- Photo Styling, Display Styling or Showroom Styling experience required.
- Home goods / interior design set styling for web and/or catalogs a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with Asana, Capture1, Lightroom, MAC, PhotoShop or like programs/platforms a plus.
Job ID: 312989KK
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: